GFF GmbH>Terms and conditions of business
For International Orders (outside of Switzerland) please contact us.
Terms and conditions of business
- By placing an order on the web site 'handmadeandunique.ch' the Customer accepts the general terms and conditions of sale without reservation.
- The client is responsible for all the information required, including the place of delivery of the products. 'handmadeandunique.ch' cannot be held responsible if the delivery is impossible due to errors in the information furnished by the client. In the case that the mailing needs to be resent, transportation costs are at the client΄s expense. 'handmadeandunique.ch' has the right to refuse an order for all reasons mentioned above (incomplete or wrong information) as well as for legal reasons.
- 'handmadeandunique.ch' accepts payment per invoice with payment within at least 20 days after the client has received the products, per Paypal payment, or in cash in case of handover on site or handover as per agreement. Greek Fine Food GmbH may at its discretion request a pre-payment before the delivering of goods. The currency that we accept is the Swiss Franc (CHF). The order is valid after 'handmadeandunique.ch' has confirmed the order by e-mail. In case of payment per credit card over Paypal the transaction is secured by the Paypal server.
- 'handmadeandunique.ch' delivers products within Switzerland and Lichtenstein. For all our mailings we collaborate with a high quality carrier like Post, DPD, DHL, etc. This applies to all destinations within CH and LI. 'handmadeandunique.ch' is not responsible if the command is delivered in a bad condition due to carrier. 'handmadeandunique.ch' cannot be held responsible for the duration of the transportation by the carrier. Under no circumstance 'handmadeandunique.ch' will compensate or take back goods for above mentioned reasons. Validated orders will be delivered to the carrier latest within 5 working days. Should 'handmadeandunique.ch', after having confirmed the order per e-mail, not be able to deliver the goods within 5 working days to the transportation carrier and this independently of the reason, the buyer has the right to retreat from the order. In this case 'handmadeandunique.ch' guaranties a 100% repayment should the purchase price already have been paid by the client.
4. Transportation costs
- Transportation costs are in addition to sales prices and are determined in function of the type of packaging and the weight of the package.
5. Sales prices
- The prices are listed in CHF and include all taxes. 'handmadeandunique.ch' is free to revise its prices at any point in time. The prices that are charged for delivered products are those that were in force when the order was placed and those that are indicated on the order confirmation.
- 'handmadeandunique.ch' receives customer complaints on the condition that the concern is transmitted by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt to the following address: 'Greekfinefood.ch', Alexandra Efstathiou, Tränkebackstrasse 45, 8712 Stäfa (Switzerland). This has to be done within 3 days after the reception of the package. The delivery date of the package is decisive. Any complaint made after this deadline will not be accepted.
- All information related to our clients is exclusively used within 'handmadeandunique.ch'. According to the effective Swiss legislation this data will not be passed on to a third party under any circumstances.
- 'handmadeandunique.ch' does not permit any reproduction, even partial, without prior approval. The image and text rights are reserved by Greek Fine Food GmbH. Any commercial use and / or further processing of the illustrations from this website and the text is only allowed with written permission by Greek Fine Food GmbH.
9. Applicable law
- The legal basis for these general terms and conditions of sale is the Swiss legislation. If any section of these general terms and conditions of sale is found to be null or invalid by a competent tribunal, the other sections shall still apply. Only the tribunals of Zurich are recognized to be competent in case of disputes or litigation that may arise among parties.